What is most important to you in life?
* Relationships with family and friends
* Rewarding work or career advancement
* Being respected
* Making use of your creativity
* Your health or physical fitness
* Spiritual well-being
* Having time to relax
* Education, self improvement or learning to be the best version of your self
Once you have your list completed, put it in order of importance. Now step back and ask your self "does this align with how I am spending my time"? Considering your list, reflect on how you are spending your days. Are you happy, or do you want to make a change?
Make the decision to challenge yourself, and try to alter the way you are spending your time.
For example: if your #1 priority is to spend more time with your family, create a game night and dedicate that time strictly to your family. If your priority is to advance in your career, research ways to help advance your career. Reach out and speak to your boss and ask him what you can do to achieve that goal.
Try and make decisions based on how you would like to balance your Life.